One-Step Registration for KI-2008 and MATES 2008
With one registration you can attend both the KI 2008 and the MATES 2008 conference from 23-26 September 2008 in Kaiserslautern.
| || Early Registration |
(until July 18)
| Late Registration |
(July 19 and later)
|GI member || 220 EUR|| 270 EUR|
| non-member|| 270 EUR || 320 EUR|
| GI member student|| 90 EUR|| 105 EUR|
| non-member student|| 110 EUR||130 EUR |
- Participation in any tutorial and/or workshop. All workshops and tutorials will be held on Monday, 22 September, at the DFKI and/or at the University of Kaiserslautern (locations will be announced on the workshop and tutorial sites). Please indicate on your registration form which tutorials and/or workshops you plan to attend.
- Lunch at the university canteen during the conference from Tuesday to Friday during the breaks from 12-1:30 p.m. There will be a separate area exclusive for conference participants. The canteen is right across the conference venue in Building No. 30. The lunch vouchers are distributed upon registration. The snacks and refreshments served in the foyer of the conference venue during the morning and afternoon breaks are also included.
- The proceedings of either KI-2008 or MATES 2008. Please indicate on the registration form which proceedings you wish to receive. Note that student registration fees do not include proceedings.
- On occasion of its 20th anniversary DFKI is looking forward to invite all conference participants to a conference dinner on Thursday, 25 September, in the Fruchthalle of the City of Kaiserslautern. Admission will open at 5:30 p.m., the program will start at 6:30 p.m. A shuttle service will be offered from the conference venue where the technical program is scheduled to finish at 4:30 p.m. that day to a location in downtown Kaiserslautern from where the hotels reserved by the Kaiserslautern Tourist Information and the Fruchthalle itself are easily accessible and within walking distance. You may submit your hotel reservation here until August 20. Please indicate on the registration form if you will attend the conference dinner sponsored by DFKI.
To register you may pay with credit card or via bank transfer. Please do not forget to indicate on the registration form:
- Which proceedings you wish to receive (KI 2008 or MATES 2008)
- Which Workshops/tutorials you plan to attend
- Whether you will join the conference dinner sponsored by DFKI and whether you prefer the vegetarian menu
Payment by bank transfer:
Please fill out the online registration form and submit it electronically. The conference secretariat will then send you an invoice by mail to be settled through bank transfer. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email.
After submitting the registration form you will have the option to use the given data to register for the c-link conference system.
Payment by credit card:
Please fill out the pdf form, print it out and send it by fax to the conference secretariat (++49 2241 14 2472). You will receive an invoice and your credit card will be charged.
If cancellation is received in writing (e.g. via fax to ++49 2241 14 2472) before August 31, 2008, the registration fee will be refunded, except for 30 EUR handling fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations after that date.
3. Conference Link (C-LINK)
We encourage you to register for the C-LINK system! This new conference service is offered to all participants by KI-2008.
Amongst others, its features are:
- Individual conference planner (create your personal conference schedule)
- Personalized recommendations of presentations
- Meet the participants (profile matching with regard to research interests)
- Chat, Whiteboard
- Sharing digital resources (documents, presentations, etc.) among participants
You can find C-LINK here!
When you pay via bank account and fill out the online registration form, you will have the possibility to use the given data to register for
Please note that it is of course also possible to register for C-LINK later.